Click the image above for a Peel Back Label Video!
Nutraceutical labels are a product of the two words “nutrition” and “pharmaceutical.” The modern term describes a product that guarantees both health and medicinal benefits. Nutraceutical products come in a variety of forms including herbal supplements, dietary pills, and chemically engineered foods. Dion Label Printing follows FDA packaging guidelines and works with manufacturers to ensure that every label follows a specialized printing, inspection, and finishing procedure. Dion Label Printing has documented and advanced control procedures to ensure a high level of quality for all nutraceutical labels.
Nutraceutical Substrates Include:
- Clear for a “no-label” look
- Shrink films
- Foil paper
- Metallic film
- Textured papers: Linen, Estate, and others available
- Recyclable materials
- Many more!
- Selective gloss and matte coatings available in UV and laminations
- Soy, water-based and UV inks available
- Certified label counts
- Consecutive numbering and variable data
- Validated inspection
- Guaranteed barcode scanability
- Dion Label Printing, Inc. is proud to be the first
GMI Certified Printer in the country for both Digital and Flexographic
- Extended content labels: peel back and multi-layer for additional ingredients, instructions, and languages.
- Instant Redeemable Coupons (IRC) available
- Over 45 years experience working with contract manufacturers
- Thermal transfer and direct thermal materials, varnishes and laminations
- Repositionable adhesives
- Flexible film packaging
- Flexographic printing for custom color matching
- Short and long run capabilities
- We carry 4,000 dies in-house for custom cuts and special shapes
To request a nutraceutical label quote online, click here! To request label samples click here!